- 5th December 2018
- By simon
- Our News
Our NEW and improved timetable changes from Monday 10th December 2018 and the changes are:
- Bootcamp is now open to all, cost is £6/session and included in the DBMA Weekly Pass and Team DBMA Membership.
- As bootcamp is now mixed there will no longer be an Ultrafit class on Monday & Wednesday Evenings (17:15 to 18:00)
- Ultrafit is being rebranded to “Boxing/Thai Boxing for Fitness” but will still deliver the highest level of fitness and conditioning training.
To launch the mixed bootcamp – our fitness classes are FREE next week* (Monday 10th to Sat 15th):
- Monday: 7am to 8am Boxing/Thai Boxing for Fitness; 6pm to 7pm Bootcamp
- Tuesday: 5:40pm to 6:30pm Boxing/Thai Boxing for Fitness
- Wednesday: 7am to 8am Boxing/Thai Boxing for Fitness; 6pm to 7pm Bootcamp
- Thursday: 5:40pm to 6:30pm Boxing/Thai Boxing for Fitness
- Friday: 7am to 8am Boxing/Thai Boxing for Fitness; 5pm to 6pm Bootcamp
- Saturday: 9am to 10am Super Circuits
*Pay as you train only; Excludes Small Groups and Combat Classes (Thai; Boxing; BJJ; Sparring etc.)
Any questions, please feel free to get in touch on 01325 468088.
Our new timetable can be viewed online.